- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cut milk
- 1 – 16 oz package of brown sugar
- ¾ cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 3-½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine peanut butter mixture with confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch dish.
Chill until firm and cut into squares.
To winemakers, the task of determining when to harvest grapes is a scientific process involving the pH of the grapes when between 3.2 and 3.5, and the sugar content, known as brix, between 20 and 25....
Okay, go ahead and admit it. Not every cake you have ever made has turned out light and fluffy. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, one will seem to be heavy and almost appear to be not done all the...